|Daily output in summer in Germany (Wh/d)||440|
|Rated output (Pmpp) Wp||110|
|Short-circuit current (Isc) A||6,30|
|Open-circuit voltage (Uoc) V||23,30|
|Current (Impp) A||5,80|
Appearance and design.
- Elegant and attractive black design.
- Extremely flat shape with aluminum sandwich plate.
- Innovative cell connectors allow various installations such as bimini-top.
- High stability even to walk on.
- Already prepared cable gland in the carrier plate.
- Cable gland position ideally positioned for elevating-roofs.
Maximum power, even under extreme conditions.
- Highest efficiency ensured by the use of monocrystalline back-contact cells with 22% efficiency.
- Increased tension thanks to additional single cells.
- High output voltage due to additional solar cells.
- Best low-light behavior –high yields even under diffuse irradiation.
- Especially developed for permanent operation at extreme heat as well as high humidity.
- Equipped with an UV resistant solar cable, seawater proof cable outlet and mounting holes.
- External cell protector with bypass diodes offers protection against cell overheating.