The Multicon are powerful and versatile compact-multichannel-controllers with a capability to record data, if the recording function is requested and activated. MultiCon CMC‑141 has all features included in CMC-99, but in addition it has a bigger display, more inputs/outputs and even more logic channels. Casing depth is still only 100 mm. Thanks to that it is one of the first industrial devices which integrates advanced control functions (PID, ON/OFF, time & profiles etc.) and logging of setpoints, excitations and current state of controlled objects. Based on Linux firmware, is stable and the touch screen makes configuration easy and comfortable and data presentation also readable and attractive. Although the Multicon CMC-141 is build in a quite small housing, it can integrate up to 72 inputs, and its construction allows user almost free configuration by choosing up to 3 from 30 available input/output modules. The device can simultanously record all build-in logical channels, and is capable to record data with maximum speed 10Hz (ten samples per second, with some limitation of number of recorded channels). 1.5GB of internal data memory is enough for continuous recording of all channels with a speed of 1 sample per second (each channel) for over 2 months (125 000 000 samples in total!). An operator can download stored data using a USB flash disk or via Ethernet.
- MultiCon = Meter + Controller + Recorder + HMI + SCADA in one package.
- Stable firmware based on Linux.
- 41 available input/output modules.
- 90 logical channels.
- Colour LCD display 5.7" TFT, with touchscreen.
- Recording data with maximum speed 10Hz (ten samples per second).
- 4 GB internal data memory.
- RS-485 (Modbus RTU), USB Host, Ethernet communication.
- Panel, compact device in 144 x 144 mm case.