The STI-73 tachometers are designed to control rotational or linear speed of moving objects. The device is also able to measure frequency. As an additional advantage the device can convert the rotational / linear speed into inverse values, and to display the single revolution period or process duration. The REL / OC control output can be programmed depending on the instantaneous value of rotational speed. The counter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
- Pulse rate / period meter.
- Rotational / linear speed control.
- Revolution / movement period control.
- 1 REL / OC outputs.
- Power supply output: 24V DC.
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU.
- "Over" signalling when the measuring range is exceeded.
- Free configuration software S-Config.